Monday, August 26, 2013

A {new} cabinet

I got this beaut at work {The Depot} a few months back.  It's been hanging out in our garage waiting to get transformed into it's new life.



 Normally I like natural wood, but I decided to paint this little piece.  I chose classic gray and think it suits it just right.


What started out as my project turned into Jer's project.  He says he didn't mind, and I was there to lend him moral support. It's kind of his thing.  The finished product...

The purpose of this cabinet is to hold a few toys and other odd items.  A lot of times the boys like to work on legos and other projects at the kitchen counter.  They may not be ready to put them away at supper time or at the end of the day, so we can just tuck them away in this cabinet.  We can also put the newspaper or magazines in here as well. 

No comments: