Thursday, August 29, 2013

Speaking of zucchini...

I thought I would share a few of our favorite zucchini recipes with you.  If you follow me on pinterest, I have a zucchini board where you can find all my favorite recipes.  If you have some that you would like to share with me, shoot me a link, I'm always up for something new!

Zucchini brownies:  Although I think these taste more like cake than brownies, they are a huge hit in our house. Click here for the recipe. 
Lemon zucchini bread:  So super good.  Click here for the recipe.
Grilled Lemon-pepper zucchini:  I love it this way.  I will even saute it on the stove top with the lemon pepper, chicken broth and garlic.  Heavenly.  Click here for the recipe. 
Stuffed zucchini boats:  need I say more...  Click here for the recipe. 
 Zucchini butterscotch bars:  Haven't tried them yet, but I'm going to!  Click here for the recipe. 

What are your favorite zucchini recipes?  I'd love to know!

No comments: