Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My laptop is finally back and Auntie Jo Jo update!

My new laptop that my husband bought me for my birthday crashed back in December.  Crashed as in, the hard drive was completely gone.  Grrr.....Since it was only four months old, it was covered under warranty.  So, I sent it in, and finally got it back today!  Life is so much better when you can surf the internet from the living room chair.  And, it's Biggest Loser night, and that makes it even more special!

In other news, my sister Jodi was scheduled for surgery yesterday morning.  After she was all prepped and ready to go in, the Dr. decided that her arm never broke again and called off the surgery.  Um, hello, did you see those xrays?  If not, click here!.  Jodi was sent home and told she could go back to work next week.  Still in a lot of pain, Jodi is seeking Mayo Clinic for a second opinion.  Please pray the Dr.'s can give her some answers and she can begin to heal.

No comments: