Sunday, January 17, 2010

Platteville, WI Jeep Run

I've mentioned before that Jeremy belongs to a jeep club. Yesterday, they were doing a winter run and holding a meeting in Platteville, WI, and Jeremy asked me to come along. I admit I was reluctant, but it ended up being a lot of fun.
Jeremy hauled his jeep on the trailer. You always take a risk of breaking something, and since we were two and a half hours away, I thought that was incredibly smart!
Jeremy said there was going to be 10-15 jeeps present. There were probably more like 30!
Jer and I were ready to hit the trail!
Two things I was thankful for on this expedition. My ipod and an organic chocolate brownie energy bar! One thing I wished I had - a bathroom!!
There was a big hold up for a while, and Jeremy left the jeep to walk up and see what was going on. Good thing I download a podcast from Olive Garden. I learned how to make Chicken Marsala.
This was the hold up.

Here is a video of Jeremy trying to go through this "hole."
And this was pretty much my thinking at the beginning of the trip. At the end, I must say I understand a little bit more. But not completely!!

No comments: