Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lazzzzy Saturday...

Today, it was 38 degrees and raining. What an odd January day!

This morning was far from lazy, I was able to get the house clean, and get the laundry done.  Landon ran some errands with Dad, and then got dirty wrenching on the jeep down at the shop.  He had a blast (Landon, I don't know about Dad)!  After I got my chores done, my sister and I headed over to West Union to Hawkeye Food Distributions store.  Awww, that was so cool!  What a great place to get bakeware, frozen foods and many more things.  I will be making another trip back there soon!

When I got home, Landon and I put up some Valentine window clings that I picked up for $0.49!  Those things are so cheesy, but it's different when there are kids in the house. 

The rest of the day was pretty lazy.  A lot of internet searching and a little napping.  Sometimes rainy days are just what a person needs!

No comments: