Sunday, April 18, 2010

Painting!

I took a couple days off of work this past week to do some painting.  I got so much done, and I am so excited about how everything turned out!  I'm not quite done, and I wish I didn't have to go back to work tomorrow, but that's reality.
Landon got in on the action and helped paint in his new room!
You know Mom is needing energized when she breaks out the caffeine.  And then, I caught Landon taking a swig! 
  Landon didn't want to help out for long, he quickly set up shop in the corner of the family room and watched his new movie, "Elmo goes potty."  I know, I know!
Here is the finished project.
The family room
The other end of the family room/work space. This will end up getting covered up by cabinets.
Landon's room.  One denim blue wall, three khaki walls
The bathroom
And my gym.  Yup, I could not settle on a color

I am so thrilled with how the colors turned out.  Now it makes me want to redo the rest of the house!


My part is done and the ball is back in Jeremy's court!

No comments: