Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday shopping

On Friday night, my sister came up to see us.  She was really getting a jump start, as us girls were taking off early in the morning to head out shopping.  Since my sister moved, I really miss seeing her everyday, but I am so happy she is happy!  Anyway, when she came on Friday night, she brought one of her cakes to share!
Is that not the prettiest cake ever?  She has only been through one set of decorating classes, and her cakes look so amazing!  Such talent.  Landon thought this was Elke's birthday cake, so we got in a good round of "Happy Birthday."
The picture above was taken on Saturday morning.  Yes, that is snow that you see on the deck.  Yuck. 

Anyway, back to shopping.  Jodi and I headed over to pick up Eryn and Cathy, and us girls set out to take on Rochester.  Our mission was to look for a flower girl dress for Eryn to wear in my sister's wedding.  (Please excuse the really horrible picture of me below.  This was after 9 hours of shopping and being 7 months pregnant.  Thank you.)
I'm not sure that we all got what we were looking for, but we had a great time nevertheless.  I love these girls so much, and love spending time with them, but I am exhausted.  On a side note, I have the best husband in the world.  I came home to a clean house, and the laundry done.  How lucky am I?  I am off to put up my feet and enjoy a piece of cake.  Night, night!

No comments: