Sunday, April 10, 2011

Warm Sunday

What a roller coaster this weather has been.  What should we expect, it is Iowa after all!

We woke up this morning to temps already near 60 degrees, and it didn't take long for the sun to warm things up to almost 90 degrees!  Needless to say, we pretty much lived outside today. 

It would have been a great day to clear out some of the dead from plants, etc.  However, the very first plant I touched, right outside the front door, quickly changed my mind.  As I picked up some of the hosta leaves, a snake greeted me and slithered into some ornamental grass that was next on my list.  Um, most of you know about my deep fear of snakes and well, I was done.  Landon and I spent the rest of the afternoon in the backyard, on the patio. 

By the time we got back outside after supper, the cold front had moved through and it was back into the 60's and super windy.  We still enjoyed our day!
 

No comments: