Monday, July 25, 2011

The future Mrs.

On Saturday, Asher and I, along with my Mom, sister-in-law Cathy, and niece Eryn, traveled to St. Ansgar for a bridal shower.  The lucky Mrs. is my sister Jodi!  She is getting married in October and her future sisters-in-law threw her a bridal shower.  Here is Jodi with her future sisters-in-law.
 Jodi got a lot of really great gifts.
Everything was so beautiful, and the food was out of this world.  Here are some of the guests.  Sorry I forgot to take pictures of the most handsome guest there.  Proof that he was there is the bottle sitting on the coffee table.
 Jodi with her future mother-in-law on the left and her mother on the right.
 And us girls.  Cathy and I both have the privilege to be in the wedding and here we are with the bride.
I am so excited for all the events to come.  We too will be throwing Jodi a bridal shower in the weeks to come.  Then we got the bachelorette party, and the big day!  Can't wait!!

No comments: