Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th!

I suppose by my lack of posts lately, you may be thinking I have had a baby or something?  Sorry to disappoint, but he's still in there!  My lack of blogging is due to, well, our lack of activity.  That's right, not much going on for the Merrill's right now.  Just waiting, and waiting, and waiting some more...

We did venture out this weekend to partake in some Independence Day celebrating!  Yesterday afternoon, we attended a party at my Brother and Sister-in-laws.  Despite forgetting my camera, we had a great time.  We ended up staying out later than we usually do, and had one tired little guy when we got home.  Landon slept in until 7:30 this morning.  I had to check on him a couple times to make sure he was still breathing. 

This morning, we headed over to Festina for the annual 4th of July parade.  Here are a few shots of the kddos enjoying the activities. Eryn, Landon and Nolan wait patiently for the parade to start.
How about this little cutie pie.  I could just pinch those little cheeks all day long.
The Grand Marshalls of the parade.
Waiting for more candy.
And of course, Grandpa Sabelka passing out his Mr. Freeze's.  
Happy 4th!

No comments: