Tuesday, June 28, 2011

40 weeks

Well, I made it to 40 weeks!  I was honestly hoping to have this little guy about 2 weeks ago, but I guess he's just super comfy in there.  

Today I had my regularly schedule Dr. appointment.  My blood pressure was up a little bit, I gained a couple pounds, and have some serious swelling going on in just one ankle.  Aside from all of that, my labs came back good, so I go back on Friday for another appointment.  She said to bring my bags just in case there are any further indicators of pre-eclampsia.  Otherwise, there is no plan for induction at this time.  I am really praying this little guy comes soon.  Not only are we anxious to meet him, but our daycare provider is on vacation next week.  Not exactly wanting Landon in the delivery room...
"But if we hope for what is still unseen by us, we wait for it with patience and composure." Romans 8: 25

No comments: