Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Now what bit Landon?

If you see that small brown dot on Landon's shoulder, I actually think he might have been stung by something.  When I noticed it last night, I wondered if he was a bee sting.  Last night it was not swollen at all, but Landon did not want me to touch it.  I gave him a dose of benadryl before bed, and left early this morning before he was awake.  When I picked Landon up from daycare tonight, I noticed the swelling had spread in a big way.
You can notice Landon's ear is swollen as well, and like his back and chest, his ear is very warm as well.  We did another dose of benadryl tonight, so we'll see how things look in the morning.  This could very well be just a mosquito bite, we all know how well Landon has reacted to those in the past.

No comments: