Sunday, June 5, 2011

Girls Day!

Today was a girls day with my sisters and most favorite niece.  Cathy, Eryn and I buzzed down to Cedar Falls and met up with Jodi.  First stop, pedis!
I think I can now say I am ready for this baby to come, because my toes look fantastic!  While I very much dislike the pedicure process, it is soooo worth it. Besides, I can't reach my toes real good right now, and I'm not sure Jer really wanted to paint them.  Can you just imagine?

Even Eryn got in on the action, with her very first pedi and mani.  Despite this funny look she is giving her mother in this photo, I think she really enjoyed herself. 
The end result.
After lunch, we continued our day by doing what else, but shopping.  Now matter what we do, I always have a great time with these girls.  I just love them.  (Poor Eryn is missing from the photo because she took it.)
On a side note, look at this super cute cake in a jar my sister made.  Layers of cake, filling and butter-cream icing.  It was the most divine thing I have ever tasted.  Seriously.  Seriously.  **Jodi says if anyone is interested in buying some (and they freeze awesome by the way), just let her know.  If you don't know how to contact her, let me know and I can get you in touch with her. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If anyone would like to buy some let me know!
Thanks,
Jodi