Thursday, July 28, 2011

3 weeks old

You would think being at home on maternity leave I would have time to update the blog.  Not so much.  Life is busy!  On that note, time is slipping away from us as Asher is already 3 weeks old!
I swear I didn't intend for him to wear the same shirt in his 2 week and 3 week shots.  You see, we had a little vomiting incident and I had to change him out of his super cute Johny Cash Crawl the Line onesie.  Anyway, look at these cheeks!
Asher is doing so well.  I had him at the Dr. last Friday for his two week check.  He weighed in at a whopping 10 pounds 4 ounces.  Considering he lost several ounces in his first days of life, he gained almost 2 pounds in 2 weeks!  He also grew 3/4 of an inch.  Asher is 21 1/2 inches long.  Asher is in the 90th percentile for weight and 75h for height.  God is good!

No comments: