Sunday, December 11, 2011

Landon's Birthday Party

My baby is going to turn four this week, so we celebrated this weekend with a party!
It started off kind of rough - despite my best efforts to wake Landon up, he was still napping when everyone started to arrive. (It had only been a 3 hour nap)
Daddy was able to get Landon up and change him into his birthday clothes.  He was not a happy camper though...
It took a little bit, but he finally came around!  We enjoyed some Lasagna and other goodies and then it was time to open some birthday presents.  Landon got so many wonderful presents from his family.  At one point Landon turned to me and said, "This is exactly what I hoped for."  What a hunny!!
 
 
 
And what's a party without cake?  For weeks, Landon has said he wanted a batman cake.  Auntie Jo Jo and I did our best.
Happy "early" 4th Birthday to my T-Man!

No comments: