Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me...

That's right, yesterday was my Birthday.  I turned 32.  I celebrated by keeping things pretty low key.  The boys and I (every time I say "the boys" I get a little giddy), met my Mom for lunch.  After all, she should celebrate too!  The rest of the afternoon was laid back.  Lots of playing, lots of games, lots of bottles.  My Mother-in-law stopped by with a gift, and after supper, we enjoyed some birthday cake that Jer picked up, and a family walk.  It was a perfect day, and I'm looking forward to seeing what God has in store for the next year!

By the way, don't you just love the photo above.  It's 8 pm, and I look extremely exhausted.  Asher is crying because he just wants his pajamas and his bottle, and Landon just doesn't want his picture taken.  Hence my arm holding his hand down to prevent him from covering his face.  Gotta love it!

No comments: