Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sleeping through the night?

Yes!!  Ok, so it just happened last night, and it's probably a fluke, but I'll take it!  Here's how our night played out:  Asher had a bottle at 8 pm, and went down between 8:30 and 9 pm.  At 3 am, I heard Asher fussing. I got up and thought, that wasn't bad.  I went into the kitchen to start warming a bottle, and couldn't hear Asher.  I went into his room and he was fast asleep.  I went back to bed for a few minutes, thinking he was going to wake up any second.  After a few minutes passed, I put the bottle back in the fridge and went back to bed.  At 5:30 am, I woke up to hear Asher wrestling around.  I went in his room, and his eyes were still closed but he was starting to wake up.  I picked him up and changed him. Thinking Asher would be starving, he surprised me with the biggest smile as I was changing him.  What a blessing he is!
Oh, and by the way, the crib is not working out at all, so all this sleeping is still happening in his car seat, which sits in the crib.  It does not look at all comfortable, but he loves it. 

No comments: